Our Lady of Lewisham
Trinity Liturgy of the Hours
TLOTH is a simple form of the Daily Office designed to be sung by a small group of people with little musical ability.
It is provided to encourage the singing of the Liturgy of the Hours as a "people's Office", the prayer of all the baptised.
TLOTH provides for Lauds, Daytime Prayer and Vespers.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Trinity, Lewisham is an all through (4-16) school in the diocese of Southwark. Head Master Father Richard Peers is an Anglican priest. The Chaplain is Mother Juliet Donnelly.
This blog is used as a place for reflection on the theological life of the school, education and our developing liturgical life. We believe that when we get the worship right the rest of the school's life falls into place.
We reject the idea of 'child-centred' education and place God at the heart of all we do.
Trinity is an inclusive community celebrating the ministry of women and men in the church and welcoming people of all faiths and none, regardless of gender, race or sexual orientation.
School life is firmly rooted in the Anglo-Catholic tradition and founded on our daily Mass. We are a Woodard school affiliated with the great tradition of Anglican Catholic education at schools such as Lancing, Ardingly and Hurstpierpoint.
- Farewell from Company of Voices
- Laugh with a laughter that’s never undone: my final sermon as Assistant Priest at St Mary, Lewisham
- Fr Richard: Final Pew Thoughts for St Mary, Lewisham
- Trinity Head Master: final letter to families
- Two books on same-sex relationships for General Synod: a review
- Sermon: Rochester Cathedral, 27th June, 2016
- Hymn Book Review: Songs to Shake Us Up, John Campbell
- 24 June Music for the Office: The Birthday of John the Baptist
- Music for the Office: The Most Sacred Heart
- 31 May, the Visitation: Music for the Office
- Walsingham: an alternative solution
- Leaving Lewisham: an invitation
- Walsingham: An Open Door?
- 25 May: Office Hymns for Saint Bede the Venerable
- May 24th: Benedictus & Magnificat antiphons for BVM Help of Christians
- May 24th: Proper Office for The Blessed Virgin Mary Help of Christians
- “Grace is love that cares and stoops and rescues” Sermon for Trinity Sunday 2016
- Thoughts on Common Worship inspired by Psephizo
- Sonnets for Sanctity: Holy Week Address 3
- Sonnets for Sanctity: Holy Week Address 2
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
This site seeks to:
- encourage theological thinking about learning and schools
- promote the use of the Liturgy of the Hours / Daily Office as the prayer of the whole people of God
- reinforce the place of schools at the 'heart of the church's mission to the nation'
- help develop a contemporary spirituality of priesthood
- share the riches of tradition especially those of the Catholic movement in the Church of England
Common Worship Daily Prayer Noted: a complete Chant / musical setting of the Church of England’s Daily OfficeAvailable in the CWDP Noted folder of Company of Voices resources as a single PDF. Every refrain and responsory set to chant, hymns provided for every Office.