May 24th: Benedictus & Magnificat antiphons for BVM Help of Christians
TLOTH is a simple form of the Daily Office designed to be sung by a small group of people with little musical ability.
It is provided to encourage the singing of the Liturgy of the Hours as a "people's Office", the prayer of all the baptised.
TLOTH provides for Lauds, Daytime Prayer and Vespers.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Trinity, Lewisham is an all through (4-16) school in the diocese of Southwark. Head Master Father Richard Peers is an Anglican priest. The Chaplain is Mother Juliet Donnelly.
This blog is used as a place for reflection on the theological life of the school, education and our developing liturgical life. We believe that when we get the worship right the rest of the school's life falls into place.
We reject the idea of 'child-centred' education and place God at the heart of all we do.
Trinity is an inclusive community celebrating the ministry of women and men in the church and welcoming people of all faiths and none, regardless of gender, race or sexual orientation.
School life is firmly rooted in the Anglo-Catholic tradition and founded on our daily Mass. We are a Woodard school affiliated with the great tradition of Anglican Catholic education at schools such as Lancing, Ardingly and Hurstpierpoint.
This site seeks to:
- encourage theological thinking about learning and schools
- promote the use of the Liturgy of the Hours / Daily Office as the prayer of the whole people of God
- reinforce the place of schools at the 'heart of the church's mission to the nation'
- help develop a contemporary spirituality of priesthood
- share the riches of tradition especially those of the Catholic movement in the Church of England